2012 Husqvarna 240
Husqvarna 240 is ideal for jobs like pruning, lighter cutting tasks and hobby work. Easy to start and operate, thanks to built-in Husqvarna features like ergonomic design, facilitating technology and powerful X-Torq® engine with low emissions.
Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
Combined choke/stop control
Allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding.
Side-mounted chain tensioner
Easier access to chain tensioning device.
System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Cylinder displacement: 38.2 cc
- Power output: 2 hp
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Cylinder bore: 1.57 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 1.26 inch
- Ignition system: IIDA
- Ignition module air gap: 0.01 in.
- Spark plug: Champion RCJ 7Y
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in.
- Carburetor model name: ZAMA W-33
- Fuel tank volume: 0.14 US pint
- Oil tank volume: 0.09 US pint
- Oil pump type: Fixed flow
- Oil pump capacity: 8-8 ml/min
- Chain pitch: .325" / 3/8"
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 13"-16"
- Chain speed at max power: 53.48 fts
- Bar mount: Small
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv , eq) front / rear handle: 2.1/2.7 m/s²
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 100.7 dB(A)
- Guaranteed sound power level, LWA: 113 dB(A)
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 10.3 lbs
- 38.2 cc
- Horse Power
- 2 hp
- 10.3 lb.
- Bar Length Options
- 13 - 16 in.