2014 Husqvarna 570BFS
Husqvarna 570BFS is a powerful commercial back pack blower designed for demanding tasks. Large air flow and high air speed are provided by an efficient fan design together with the powerful X-Torq® engine. Commercial grade air filter gives long operating time and trouble free use. The harness has wide shoulder straps. Frame mounted throttle.
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Commercial grade air filter: The 2-stage intake air filtration ensures long operation periods in dusty conditions.
- High blowing capacity: The powerful and easy to start X-Torq® engine in combination with efficient fan design delivers high air speed and air flow.
- Ergonomic handle: The handle can be adjusted to fit the operator and has rubber inserts for a comfortable grip.
- Cylinder displacement: 65.6 cc
- Power output: 4 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 74.4 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 431 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2000 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR7H
- Electrode gap: 0 in.
- Air flow in housing: 971.5 cfm
- Air flow in pipe: 770 cfm
- Air speed (round nozzle): 236 mph
- Air speed (flat nozzle): 202 mph
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle: 5 m/s²
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 99 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 110 dB(A)
- Weight: 24.47 lb.
- Tube length: 47.1 in.
- Tube diameter: 2.8 in.
- 65.6 cc
- Engine Type
- 4 hp
- 24.47 lb.
- Air Velocity
- 236 mph