2014 Husqvarna DRT900H
The dual rotating tines on the DRT900H provide deep soil tilling on densely packed earth as well as older lawns. The DRT900H also features drive wheels with heavy tread tires for optimized grip, forward and reverse gear for easy operation and a powerful Honda engine for landowners that need reliable performance time after time.
- Power Forward and Reverse: One gear forward and one reverse, for easy operation, maneuverability and transport.
- Agricultural Tires: Heavy treads provide better grip in cultivated and muddy soil.
- Drag bar: Easy-adjust drag bar, for balance in different working conditions.
- Engine manufacturer: Honda
- Engine type: GCV160
- Gross Torque: 6.9 lb.-ft
- Cylinder displacement: 160 cc
- Rotational speed: 190 rpm
- Fuel Tank Volume: 2 qt.
- Transmission type: Chain/Gear
- Transmission steps forward: 1
- Transmission steps reverse: 1
- Cultivator type: Rear-tine
- Working width: 17 in.
- Working depth: 6.5 in.
- Depth adjustment steps: 7
- Vertically adjustable handlebar: Included
- Handlebar-mounted gear selection: Included
- Reverse gearbox: Included
- Drag bar: Included
- Forward-Rotating Tines: Included
- Weight: 200 lb.
- Engine Type
- Honda GCV160
- 6.9 lb.-ft. gross torque
- 160 cc
- Tilling Width
- 17 in.
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 2 qt.
- 200 lb.