2015 Arctic Cat XF 7000 Limited
2015 XF 7000 LDT (2)
Willson's Sport & Marine
XF 7000 Limited
- Slide-Action Rear Suspension™: Slide-Action maintains a free-acting front arm while coupling under torque over bumps, and during aggressive cornering and acceleration. As the rear transfer blocks are engaged, the front arm follows the bumps, keeping your skis firmly planted as your 137-in. track propels you down the trail.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension: Tall, lightweight ski spindles and widely spaced A-arms provide great torsion rigidity and strength. Angling the shock load back toward the rider's mass, results in optimal caster/camber to improve comfort and cornering. FOX FLOAT® 3 shocks and a sway bar provide excellent control and handling.
- 7000 C-TEC4™ Engine: Part of our clean technology family, the 7000 is a 1049cc 4-stroke, renowned for easily accessible midrange power. This quick-revving triple maintains optimal power thanks to EFI and a state-of-the-art engine management system designed to reduce engine braking.
- ProCross Chassis: This chassis excels at bringing weight-saving technology to the performance-obsessed rider. The ProCross™ features a tapered two-piece tunnel design. Narrow at the top, wider at the bottom. A forged steering housing ties together many of the load-bearing chassis components.
- Deluxe Digital Gauge: This dual LCD screen gauge has it all for the person who wants to know it all. There’s an odometer, trip meter, speedometer, engine hour, low oil light, coolant overheat light, coolant temp, intake air temp, battery voltage, low fuel light, clock and reverse indicator.
- Electric Start: With a simple turn of the key, the new and improved electric start is reliable and effective. Not to mention the easiest way to ignite the fun.
- Push-Button Reverse: The push-button reverse is all about quick, easy activation. Just hit the button and backward you go.
- Heated Seat: Select models come standard with an electric-heated seat, adding the ultimate level of comfort and warmth.
- ProCross™ Front Bumper: These lightweight aluminum bumpers add superior protection and a bold, stylish look. They are scratch resistant and have a powder-coat finish.
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: The Sno Pro® brake lever is made from anodized aluminum and extends the whole width of the left handlebar grip, allowing you to reach the lever no matter what position your hand is in.
- Tunnel Flares: Snow spray being thrown up on your back on a wet day is sure to cut your day short. These tunnel flares keep the wet snow away and extend your day on the trail.
- Mid-Height Windshield: Just enough protection for the comfort you need when the going gets really fast.
- Goggle Holder: This is the bag to have. Heat from the engine dries your goggles while you ride, so you always have a dry, warm pair of goggles waiting.
- Rear Storage Bag: The mid-capacity rear storage bag holds anything from gloves to water bottles. Secure, easy-to-use quick-fasten straps and semi-rigid construction add plenty of needed strength.
- 1.25-in. Ripsaw II Track: The Ripsaw™ II, featuring a 1.25-in lug, combines the best features of the Ripsaw, Cobra™ and Predator tracks, making it great for a wide variety of trail conditions. Compared with the original Ripsaw, there is less side bite through the corners.
- Type: 4-stroke
- Displacement: 1049cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 3
- Bore x Stroke: 82 x 62.2 mm
- Lubrication: Dry sump
- Ignition: Digital T.C.I. with throttle position sensor
- Carburetion: 3 x 41 mm fuel injection
- Exhaust: 3-into-1 stainless steel pipe with stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 9.9 gal. (37.5 L)
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with FOX FLOAT 3 shocks and sway bar
- Front Travel: 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Suspension: Slide-Action Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link, adjustable torsion springs, Arctic Cat (IFP) shocks (2" dia. rear shock)
- Rear Travel: 13.5 in. (34.3 cm)
- Drive Clutch: Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)
- Driven Clutch: 10.75 in. (27.3 cm) dia. Arctic (roller cam)
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Overall Length: 125.75 in. (319.4 cm)
- Overall Width: 47.75 in. (121.3 cm)
- Ski Stance: 42-43 in. (106.7-109 cm) adjustable
- Ski Type: Trail 6 in. (15.2 cm)
- Runner Type: Dual skag w/carbide
- Track Type: Ripsaw II
- Track Width: 15 in. (38.1 cm)
- Track Length: 137 in. (348 cm)
- Lug: 1.25 in. (3.2 cm)
- Pitch: 2.86 in. (7.3 cm)
- Push-Button Reverse
- Dual Halogen Headlight (2-bulb)
- ProCross Front Bumper
- Adjustable Handlebar
- Deluxe Digital Gauge
- Electric Gas Gauge
- Low Oil Light
- Coolant Overheat Light
- Coolant Temp
- Intake Air Temp
- Battery Voltage
- Low Fuel Light
- High/Low Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Accessory Outlet
- Mid-Height Windshield
- Electric Start
- Rear Storage Bag
- Air Pump
- Goggle Holder
- Sno Pro Brake Lever
- Tunnel Flare
- Heated Seat
- 2-Up Seat
- Tank Pads
- (Ex Low, Flyscreen, Low, High) Windshield
- Tether Switch
- Hand Guards
- Front Sport Bumper
- Premium Shocks
- Mountain Seat
- Team Arctic Green
NOTES:Specifications Subject to Change
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 82 x 62.2 mm
- Engine Cooling
- 3 x 41 mm fuel injection
- Digital T.C.I. with throttle position sensor
- 3-into-1 stainless steel pipe with stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Drive Clutch
- Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)
- Driven Clutch
- 10.75 in. (27.3 cm) dia. Arctic (roller cam)
- Front Suspension
- Arctic Race Suspension with FOX FLOAT 3 shocks and sway bar
- Front Travel
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Slide-Action Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link, adjustable torsion springs, Arctic Cat (IFP) shocks (2" dia. rear shock)
- Rear Travel
- 13.5 in. (34.3 cm)
- Ski Type
- Trail 6 in. (15.2 cm)
- Ski Stance
- 42-43 in. (106.7-109 cm) adjustable
- Track Type
- Ripsaw II
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. (38.1 cm) x 137 in. (348 cm) x 1.25 in. (3.2 cm)
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Dual Halogen Headlight (2-Bulb)
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.9 gal. (37.5 L)
- Team Arctic Green, Orange
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers