2015 Husqvarna 372XP
A true professional saw built for very demanding applications, including felling and general logging. The crankcase and crankshaft are extra heavy-duty and the carburetor has vibration dampening in order to handle high speeds and high loads. This saw combines low weight, high power and rapid acceleration with flexible operation.
- Air Injection: Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- LowVib®: System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Side-mounted chain tensioner: Easier access to chain tensioning device.
- Three-piece crankshaft: Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- Magnesium crankcase: Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- Adjustable oil pump: Allows you to control oil flow depending on application and weather conditions.
- Front handle ergonomics: Better grip and a 7° offset handle reduces fatigue.
- Quick-release air filter: Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Cylinder displacement: 70.7 cc
- Power output: 5.3 hp
- Maximum power speed: 9600 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 26.04 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 490 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2700 rpm
- Spark plug: Champion RCJ7Y, NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in.
- Torque, max.: 4.3 Nm/6600 rpm
- Oil tank volume: 0.84 US pint
- Oil pump type: Automatic
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle: 3.5/4.6 m/s²
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 103 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 115 dB(A)
- Chain pitch: 3/8 in.
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 15 in.-28 in.
- Chain speed at max power: 70.21 ft. s
- Chain gauge: 0.058 in.
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 13.4 lb.
- 70.7 cc
- Horse Power
- 5.3 hp
- 13.4 lb.
- Bar Length Options
- 15 in. - 28 in.