2015 Husqvarna 435
New lightweight and efficient all-round saw ideal for those looking for a chainsaw that is exceptionally easy to start and maneuver. Featuring X-Torq® engine for lower fuel consumption and reduced emission levels. Equipped with fuel pump and Auto return stop switch for easier starting.
- Snap-lock cylinder cover: Saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
- LowVib®: System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Air Injection: Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- X-Torq®: Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Quick-release air filter: Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Ergonomic rear handle: Increased comfort with soft inlay, ergonomic trigger and asymmetrical handle.
- Felling marks: Distinct marks for better felling precision.
- Combined choke/stop control: Allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding.
- Cylinder displacement: 40.9 cc
- Power output: 2.2 hp
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 12.51 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 652 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2900 rpm
- Spark plug: Champion RCJ7Y, NGK BPMR7A, Husqvarna Hqt.-1
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in.
- Torque, max.: 2 Nm/6300 rpm
- Oil tank volume: 0.5 US pint
- Oil pump type: Fixed flow
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle: 2.5/3.2 m/s²
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 102 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 114 dB(A)
- Chain pitch: .325 in.
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 13 in.-18 in.
- Chain speed at max power: 56.76 ft. s
- Chain gauge: 0.05 in.
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 9.2 lb.
- 40.9 cc
- Horse Power
- 2.2 hp
- 9.2 lb.
- Bar Length Options
- 13 in.-18 in.