2015 Husqvarna T435
Willson's Sport & Marine
The new X-Torq® tree care saw. It´s a lightweight powerful chainsaw for tree pruning from the ground or up in a sky lift. The low weight and well-balanced saw body makes it very easy to work with.
- X-Torq®: Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Adjustable oil pump: Allows you to control oil flow depending on application and weather conditions.
- Quick-release air filter: Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Chain tensioning from the side: Allows quick and convenient chain tensioning.
- Quick release air filter cover: Quick release cover saves time when cleaning or changing spark plug or filter.
- LowVib®: System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Chain break window: Improved design allows for better visibility of the guide bar tip.
- Rope attachment: A sturdy point for fastening a rope, making it easy to hoist the saw up into a tree.
- Cylinder displacement: 35.2 cc
- Power output: 2.01 hp
- Maximum power speed: 10000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 8.79 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 408 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2900 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR7H
- Electrode gap: 0.03 in.
- Torque, max.: 1.57 Nm/7500 rpm
- Oil tank volume: 0.36 US pint
- Oil pump type: Automatic
Vibration & Noise Data
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle: 4.1/3.9 m/s²
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 103 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 114 dB(A)
- Chain pitch: 3/8 in. LP
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 12 in.-14 in.
- Chain speed at max power: 62.7 ft. s
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 7.5 lb.
- 35.2 cc
- Horse Power
- 2.01 hp
- 7.5 lb.
- Bar Length Options
- 12 in. - 14 in.