2017 Arctic Cat Pantera 3000
Willson's Sport & Marine
Plus freight, setup, $79.00 doc fee, tax, & DNR registration.
Plus freight, setup, $79.00 doc fee, tax, & DNR registration.
- 3000 Engine: The 700cc 4-stroke EFI engine combines sufficient power with clean technology and incredible fuel efficiency, earning itself a place in the Arctic Cat® engine lineup. It’s compact. It’s lightweight. And thanks to electronic fuel injection, throttle response is immediate. Work or play, this 4-stroke is raising eyebrows across the snowbelt.
- Arctic Drive System with Arctic Cat Clutches: The Arctic Drive System™ features a lightweight magnesium chaincase. The Arctic Cat® clutch system engages at lower RPMs without sacrificing top speed.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension with Arctic Cat Gas IFP Shocks: The Arctic Race front suspension’s geometry was developed through racing. Our unique wide A-arm spacing complements the chassis design, which allows us to maintain a tighter suspension. Arctic Cat gas IFP shocks feature a hard-anodized aluminum body, 0.5" shaft, aluminum internal floating piston, and high-quality seals and ice scrapers. For added strength, the eyelet on the shaft end is forged, replacing the welded design.
- SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with Arctic Cat IFP Shocks: Our SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension incorporates a U-shaped front-arm slot that fits over a shaft bolted across the tunnel. This creates a half-inch of sliding movement, which keeps the front arm from torque locking and helps keep the skis planted during acceleration. Add in our Arctic Cat (IFP) shocks and you’ve got comfort and confidence even in the bumpiest conditions.
- 12V Outlet: Need to charge your phone or another electrical device? We’ve got you covered. Just plug in and power up while you ride.
- Electric Start: This is just the thing for consistent, reliable starting. A simple turn of the key is all you need to get up and running.
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Say goodbye to cold hands. Our hand and thumb warmers provide plenty of warmth and comfort on long rides.
- Power Sport Gauge: All the information. All at your fingertips. There’s an odometer, trip meter, speedometer, engine hour, clock, fuel level indicator, reverse and warning lights, keeping you in tune with your machine.
- Push-Button Reverse: Just a push of a button allows you to go from forward to reverse and back again smoothly, quickly and easily.
- Adjustable Backrest: Looking for more comfort on long rides? This easy-to-adjust backrest allows you to dial in the just right amount of support.
- Heated Driver's Seat: With our heated driver’s seat, you stay warm and comfortable even on long rides.
- ProTour - 6 Skis: 6" wide plastic skis deliver excellent handling on hard-pack conditions and great flotation in loose snow. A stiffer and deeper keel provides more positive cornering in all conditions.
- Mirrors: Not all mirrors are the same. Ours are heavy-duty, built to last and made to withstand whatever winter throws at them.
- Passenger Wind Deflectors: Cold wind and hands don’t get along. These will help deflect that wind to keep your passenger’s hands nice and warm.
- Rear Compartment Storage: Whether it’s water, snacks or gloves, here’s a good place to store it. The compartment also includes a belt holder so your spare belt is always secure and out of the way.
- 17" High-Height Windshield with Mirrors: The extra-high windshield tames the wind out in the great white open, while the mirrors make backing up easy as ever.
- Rear Accessory Outlet: Conveniently placed to easily power up whatever you need.
- Side Panel Wind Deflectors: So simple, yet so effective. These deflectors push cold air out and around both you and your passenger to help keep you comfortable out on the trail.
- Visor Plug-ins: If you’ve got a heated helmet visor, we give you the outlets you need to plug in and get rid of that visor fog.
- Type: 4-stroke
- Displacement (cc): 700
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 76.9 x 75.3
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Ignition: Digital controlled coil induction
- Engine Stator Output: 510 Watts
- Fuel Delivery: Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Exhaust: 2-into-1 stainless steel pipe with stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity gal. (l): 10.7 (40.50)
- Oil System Capacity qt. (l): 4.1 (3.88)
- Coolant System Capacity qt. (l): 4.8 (4.54)
- Minimum Octane: 87
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar
- Ski Shocks: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Front Travel in. (cm): 9.5 (24.13)
- Rear Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm, adjustable torsion springs and fiberglass overload springs
- Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Travel in. (cm): 13.5 (34.29)
- Chassis Overall Length in. (cm): 127 (322.58)
- Chassis Overall Width in. (cm): 48 (121.92)
- Chassis Overall Height in. (cm): 55 (139.7)
- Track Type: Std
- Track Width in. (cm): 15 (38.1)
- Track Length in. (cm): 146 (370.84)
- Lug in. (cm): 1.0 (2.54)
- Pitch in. (cm): 2.86 (7.26)
- Ski Stance in. (cm): 42-43 (106.68-109.22) Adjustable
- Ski Type / Width in. (cm): ProTour -6 (15.24)
- Runner Type: Dual split runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Power Sport
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Digital/Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital
- Battery Voltage: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Adjustable Backrest: Standard
- Auxiliary Gas Tank 4.3 gal.(16.28 l): Accessory
- Electric Start: Standard
- Front Bumper: Standard
- Goggle Holder: Accessory
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Hand Guards: Accessory
- Headlights: Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Heated Drivers Seat: Standard
- Heated Passenger Seat: Standard
- Ice Scratchers: Accessory
- Lightweight Brake Disc: Accessory
- Locking Detachable Storage Cases: Accessory
- Mirrors: Standard
- Mountain Strap: Accessory
- Passenger Footrests: Standard
- Passenger Hand Warmers: Standard
- Passenger Seat: Standard
- Passenger Wind Deflectors: Standard
- Radiator: Standard
- Rear Accessory Outlet: Standard
- Rear Storage: Compartment
- Seat: ProTour
- Side Panel Wind Deflectors: Standard
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Accessory
- Steering: 6.5 in. (16.51 cm) riser with adjustable handlebar
- Tether Switch: Accessory
- Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Visor Plug-ins: Standard
- Windshield: 17 in. (43.18 cm) High-height
- Drive Clutch: Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)
- Driven Clutch: 10.4 in. dia. Arctic (roller cam)
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Clutch Calibration ft. (m): 0-5,000 (0-1,524)
- Gearing: 19/50
- Chain Pitch: 90
- Reverse: Push-button
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 76.9 x 75.3 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Digital controlled coil induction
- 2-into-1 stainless steel pipe with stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Drive Clutch
- Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)
- Driven Clutch
- 10.4 in. dia. Arctic (roller cam)
- Front Suspension
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar; Ski Shocks: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5; Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Front Travel
- 9.5 in. (24.13 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Rear Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm, adjustable torsion springs and fiberglass overload springs; Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Travel
- 13.5 in. (34.29 cm)
- Ski Type
- ProTour -6 in. (15.24 cm)
- Ski Stance
- 42-43 in. (106.68-109.22 cm) Adjustable
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. (38.1 cm) x 146 in. (370.84 cm) x 1.0 in. (2.54 cm)
- Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Fuel Capacity
- 10.7 gal. (40.50 L)
- 17 in. (43.18 cm) High-height
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers