2017 Arctic Cat Pantera 7000 Limited
Willson's Sport & Marine
Pantera 7000 Limited
Plus freight, setup, $79.00 doc fee, tax, & DNR registration.
Plus freight, setup, $79.00 doc fee, tax, & DNR registration.
- 7000 Engine: Part of our clean technology family, the 7000 is a 1049cc 4-stroke, renowned for easily accessible midrange power. This quick-revving triple maintains optimal power thanks to EFI and a state-of-the-art engine management system designed to reduce engine braking.
- Arctic Drive System with TEAM Rapid Response Drive and TEAM Rapid Response Boss Driven Clutches: The Arctic Drive System™ features a lightweight magnesium chaincase. The design incorporates a large TEAM® driven clutch and TEAM drive clutch. By eliminating belt skid, these clutches reduce temperature and transfer more power to the track. In addition to their incredible strength, these clutches are known for their easy and precise tuning.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension with Arctic Cat Gas IFP Shocks: The Arctic Race front suspension’s geometry was developed through racing. Our unique wide A-arm spacing complements the chassis design, which allows us to maintain a tighter suspension. Arctic Cat gas IFP shocks feature a hard-anodized aluminum body, 0.5" shaft, aluminum internal floating piston, and high-quality seals and ice scrapers. For added strength, the eyelet on the shaft end is forged, replacing the welded design.
- SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with Arctic Cat IFP Shocks: Our SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension incorporates a U-shaped front-arm slot that fits over a shaft bolted across the tunnel. This creates a half-inch of sliding movement, which keeps the front arm from torque locking and helps keep the skis planted during acceleration. Add in our Arctic Cat (IFP) shocks and you’ve got comfort and confidence even in the bumpiest conditions.
- Deluxe Digital Gauge: The information you need while riding, beautifully packaged. That’s the best way to describe this dual LCD gauge. There’s an odometer, trip meter, speedometer, engine hour, clock, fuel level indicator, battery voltage, coolant temperature, reverse and warning lights.
- 12V Outlet: Need to charge your phone or another electrical device? We’ve got you covered. Just plug in and power up while you ride.
- Electric Start: This is just the thing for consistent, reliable starting. A simple turn of the key is all you need to get up and running.
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Say goodbye to cold hands. Our hand and thumb warmers provide plenty of warmth and comfort on long rides.
- Push-Button Reverse: Just a push of a button allows you to go from forward to reverse and back again smoothly, quickly and easily.
- Adjustable Backrest: Looking for more comfort on long rides? This easy-to-adjust backrest allows you to dial in the just right amount of support.
- Heated Driver's Seat: With our heated driver’s seat, you stay warm and comfortable even on long rides.
- 146-in. Ripsaw Track with 1.25-in. Lugs: The 146" Ripsaw track features aggressive angled-lug profiles for outstanding forward and lateral traction on groomed trails. 1.25” lugs provide excellent handling, acceleration and braking on hard-packed surfaces.
- Locking Detachable Storage Cases: These side cases give you plenty of storage for those long trips and are easily detachable when you don’t need them. Got valuables? They even lock for security.
- Mirrors: Not all mirrors are the same. Ours are heavy-duty, built to last and made to withstand whatever winter throws at them.
- Passenger Wind Deflectors: Cold wind and hands don’t get along. These will help deflect that wind to keep your passenger’s hands nice and warm.
- 17" High-Height Windshield with Mirrors: The extra-high windshield tames the wind out in the great white open, while the mirrors make backing up easy as ever.
- Rear Accessory Outlet: Conveniently placed to easily power up whatever you need.
- Rear Compartment and Storage Cases: A place for everything, and everything in its place. Whatever you’ve got, our storage cases will keep it safe and dry.
- Visor Plug-ins: If you’ve got a heated helmet visor, we give you the outlets you need to plug in and get rid of that visor fog.
- Auxiliary Gas Tank 4.3 gal. (16.28 l): Want to ride even more? This 4.3-gal. auxiliary tank is just the ticket. It has a separate fuel cap located under the cowling behind the passenger seat and feeds directly into the main 10.7-gal. fuel tank to give you 15 total gallons of fuel capacity.
- Type: 4-stroke
- Displacement (cc): 1049
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 3
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 82 x 62.2
- Lubrication: Dry sump
- Ignition: Digital controlled coil induction
- Engine Stator Output: 515 Watts
- Fuel Delivery: Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Exhaust: 3-into-1 stainless steel pipe with stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity gal. (l): 10.7 (40.50) + 4.3 (16.3) Auxiliary
- Oil System Capacity qt. (l): 4.1 (3.88)
- Coolant System Capacity qt. (l): 4.8 (4.54)
- Minimum Octane: 87
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar
- Ski Shocks: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Front Travel in. (cm): 9.5 (24.13)
- Rear Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm, adjustable torsion springs and fiberglass overload springs
- Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Travel in. (cm): 13.5 (34.29)
- Chassis Overall Length in. (cm): 127 (322.58)
- Chassis Overall Width in. (cm): 48 (121.92)
- Chassis Overall Height in. (cm): 55 (139.7)
- Track Type: Ripsaw
- Track Width in. (cm): 15 (38.1)
- Track Length in. (cm): 146 (370.84)
- Lug in. (cm): 1.25 (3.18)
- Pitch in. (cm): 2.86 (7.26)
- Ski Stance in. (cm): 42-43 (106.68-109.22) Adjustable
- Ski Type / Width in. (cm): ProTour -6 (15.24)
- Runner Type: Dual split runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Deluxe Digital
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Digital/Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital
- Battery Voltage: Digital
- Altimeter: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Adjustable Backrest: Standard
- Auxiliary Gas Tank 4.3 gal.(16.28 l): Standard
- Electric Start: Standard
- Front Bumper: Standard
- Goggle Holder: Accessory
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Hand Guards: Accessory
- Headlights: Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Heated Drivers Seat: Standard
- Heated Passenger Seat: Standard
- Ice Scratchers: Accessory
- Lightweight Brake Disc: Accessory
- Locking Detachable Storage Cases: Standard
- Mirrors: Standard
- Mountain Strap: Accessory
- Passenger Footrests: Standard
- Passenger Hand Warmers: Standard
- Passenger Seat: Standard
- Passenger Wind Deflectors: Standard
- Radiator: Standard
- Rear Accessory Outlet: Standard
- Rear Storage: Compartment and Storage Cases
- Seat: ProTour
- Side Panel Wind Deflectors: Standard
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Accessory
- Steering: 6.5 in. (16.51 cm) riser with adjustable handlebar
- Tether Switch: Accessory
- Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Visor Plug-ins: Standard
- Windshield: 17 in. (43.18 cm) High-height
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Clutch Calibration ft. (m): 0-5,000 (0-1,524)
- Gearing: 21/49
- Chain Pitch: 90
- Reverse: Push-button
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 82 x 62.2 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Digital controlled coil induction
- 3-into-1 stainless steel pipe with stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Drive Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Front Suspension
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar; Ski Shocks: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5; Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Front Travel
- 9.5 in. (24.13 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Rear Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm, adjustable torsion springs and fiberglass overload springs; Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Travel
- 13.5 in. (34.29 cm)
- Ski Type
- ProTour -6 in. (15.24 cm)
- Ski Stance
- 42-43 in. (106.68-109.22 cm) Adjustable
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. (38.1 cm) x 146 in. (370.84 cm) x 1.25 in. (3.18 cm)
- Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Fuel Capacity
- 10.7 gal. (40.50 L) + 4.3 gal. (16.3 L) Auxiliary
- 17 in. (43.18 cm) High-height
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers