2017 Husqvarna YTA22V46 (960 45 00-53)
Husqvarna's yard tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Their compact size makes them easy to maneuver and require less space for storage. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these a href="/us/products/garden-tractors/husqvarna-garden-tractors-for-homeowners/"riding lawn mowers/a simple and comfortable to operate. All tractors feature hydrostatic transmissions for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Air Induction mowing technology improves airflow within the deck, ensuring a clean, consistent cut every time. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization.
- Cast iron front axle: Heavy cast front axle provides superior balance and stability, even with a collector.
- Air Induction Mowing Technology: Air is drawn from the top and bottom of the deck, improving grass lift and delivering a superior cut.
- Cruise control: Allows the tractor to maintain consistent speed, even in rough terrain.
- Step-through: Ensures comfortable and easy mounting and dismounting.
- Cutting width: 116.8 cm
- Nose roller: No
- Anti-scalp wheels: 2
- Drive method: Pedal-operated
- Speed reverse max: 2.9 mph
- Speed reverse min: 0 mph
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name: Intek
- Cylinders: 2
- Generator: 5&3 A
- Generator: 15 A
- Battery: 12 V
- Battery: 28 Ah
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 3 gal (US)
- Oil filter: Yes
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Front-End Protection: Optional
- Hour meter: Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Seat back height: High
- Steering wheel type: Deluxe Overmolded
- Collector: Available as accessory
- BioClip® kit/plate: Available as accessory
- Transmission type: CVT
- Transmission manufacturer: General Transmission
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal (US)
- Deck Size
- 116.8 cm