2015 Husqvarna 390 XP® - 28" Bar, 3/8" Pitch, .050" Gauge
A very powerful saw from our latest generation of large professional saws. The 390 XP® is engineered with the professional logger in mind. Designed for the most demanding conditions a logger may face. Performance is increased while vibration is diminished through Husqvarna's two-mass principle isolating the engine from the handles. Excellent ergonomics and low power-to-weight ratio makes the 390 XP® very desirable on the work site. XP®
- Air Injection: Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- LowVib®: System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Three-piece crankshaft: Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- Adjustable oil pump: Allows you to control oil flow depending on application and weather conditions.
- Front handle ergonomics: Better grip and a 7° offset handle reduces fatigue.
- Quick-release air filter: Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Side-mounted chain tensioner: Easier access to chain tensioning device.
- Magnesium crankcase: Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- Cylinder displacement: 88 cc
- Power output: 6.5 hp
- Maximum power speed: 9600 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 30.43 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 476 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2700 rpm
- Spark plug: Champion RCJ7Y, NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in.
- Torque, max.: 4.7 Nm/9600 rpm
- Oil tank volume: 1.06 US pint
- Oil pump type: Automatic
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle: 5.8/7 m/s²
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 107 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 118 dB(A)
- Chain pitch: 3/8 in.
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 18 in.-28 in.
- Chain speed at max power: 70.2 ft. s
- Chain gauge: 0.058 in.
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 15.65 lb.
- 88 cc
- Horse Power
- 6.5 hp
- 15.65 lb.
- Bar Length Options
- 18 in. - 28 in.