2015 Husqvarna 455 Rancher - 18" Bar, 3/8" Pitch, .058"
The 455 Rancher is an ideal saw for landowners and part-time users who require a high powered, heavy-duty and responsive workmate for all cutting conditions. It combines the best characteristics of its predecessor with new, facilitating technology and ergonomics.
- X-Torq®: Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Quick-release air filter: Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Combined choke/stop control: Allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding.
- Air Injection: Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- Side-mounted chain tensioner: Easier access to chain tensioning device.
- Three-piece crankshaft: Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- Front handle ergonomics: Better grip and a 7° offset handle reduces fatigue.
- LowVib®: System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Cylinder displacement: 55.5 cc
- Power output: 3.5 hp
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 14.88 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 407 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2700 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A, Champion RCJ7Y
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in.
- Torque, max.: 3.2 Nm/6600 rpm
- Oil tank volume: 0.7 US pint
- Oil pump type: Automatic
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle: 3.4/4.5 m/s²
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 104 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 114 dB(A)
- Chain pitch: .325 in. / 3/8 in.
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 13 in.-20 in.
- Chain speed at max power: 65.62 ft. s
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 12.8 lb.
- 55.5 cc
- Horse Power
- 3.5 hp
- 12.8 lb.
- Bar Length Options
- 13 in.-20 in.