2018 Textron Off Road Wildcat XX - Horizon Blue
What did we learn from the world's most extreme off-road racing vehicles? We learned ride matters more than anything. We learned how a suspension system puts mud, dirt, dunes and rocks in their place. We learned how to handle boldly. Corner ruthlessly. And put ride over everything.
- 18 Inches of Front and Rear Travel
- Unequal Length Front A-Arms
- Rear Trailing Arm
- Premium FOX 2.5 PODIUM QS3 Shocks with Bottom-Out Control
- 125HP with a 998cc Naturally Aspirated EFI Engine
- 2WD/4WD with 4WD Lock
- 14-Inch Ground Clearance
- Largest-In-Class Cab
- Suspension & Handling: Off-Road Racing Inspired Suspension; Unequal Length Front A-Arms; Rear Trailing Arm; 18 Inches of Front and Rear Travel; Premium FOX 2.5 PODIUM QS3 Shocks with Bottom-Out Control; 14-Inch Ground Clearance; Shocks Mounted to Lower A-Arm; Front and Rear Sway Bars; Electronic Power Steering
- Rear Trailing Arm: Keeps your wheels moving up and down—not side to side—to minimize track width change.
- 18 Inches of Front and Rear Travel: Wildcat XX doesn't flinch at a bump in the road. It absorbs and adjusts to tame any terrain.
- FOX Podium Shocks with Bottom-Out Control: Shocks built for big impact and a comfortable ride.
- Power: 125HP with a 998cc Naturally Aspirated EFI Engine; 2WD/4WD with 4WD Lock; TEAM Rear Transaxle and Front Gear Case; High and Low Gear Settings for Changing Terrain
- 125HP with a 998cc EFI Engine: A best-in-class naturally aspirated engine can take any challenge head on.
- 2WD/4WD with 4WD Lock: Greater flexibility on all kinds of terrain, along with superior rock crawling ability.
- TEAM Rear Transaxle and Front Gear Case: Designed specifically for Wildcat XX.
- Driver Experience: Largest-In-Class Cab; Ergonomically Designed, Customizable Dash; Custom 15-Inch KMC Wheels; 30-Inch CST Behemoth Tires; Standard Full Doors; Race-Inspired ROPS; Oversized Fenders; Class-Leading 4-Gallon Glove Box
- Largest-In-Class Cab: The most spacious cab in the industry makes for the most comfortable ride.
- Ergonomically Designed, Customizable Dash: Surfaces allow for easy installation of accessories, like radios and audio systems.
- Hauling & Storage: When you need to take extra gear along for the ride, Wildcat XX has just the spot, including enough room for a 32-inch spare tire.
- Class-Leading 300-lb Cargo Box: Pack plenty of gear for the ride.
- Class-Leading 4-Gallon Glove Box: Unmatched storage space within reach of the driver.
- Reliability: If you're thinking of taking it easy on Wildcat XX — don't. We doubled down on unstoppably tough, tested components, and made XX easier to service than any other side-by-side. Wildcat XX is built in Thief River Falls, MN — and designed to take you anywhere. And we stand behind it with a 6-month warranty. Double-Shear Steering and Suspension Components; Forged Aluminum Front Knuckle; Oversized Front and Rear Wheel Bearings; Hanging Rear Drivetrain; HSLA Steel Tube Frame
- Customization: Make Wildcat XX your own with more than 30 easy-to-install Textron Off Road accessories, and two pre-loaded gear packages: Decked Out Package, with 36-Inch Light Bar, Kicker SSV Audio System and more; Geared Up Package, with Bimini DLX Top, Kick Panel and Shoulder Storage Bags and more
- Battery: Single 12V Starter
- Engine Type: Liquid-Cooled, 4-Stroke Inline Triple Cylinder Dual Overhead Cam, Gas Engine
- Horsepower: 125HP
- Displacement: 998cc
- Drive Train: CVT
- Drive System: Electric 2/4WD with 4WD Lock
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Gear Selection: TEAM Rapid Response Clutches (H,L,N,R,P)
- Front Differential: Front Locking Differential with Electrical Actuator
- Rear Differential: Rear Transaxle
- Total Capacity: 730 lb. (331.1 kg)
- Bed Load Capacity: 300 lb. (136.1 kg)
- Steering: Rack & Pinion w/ Electronic Power Steering, Tilt Steering Wheel with Sport Design
- Front Suspension: Double A-Arm with 18 in. (45.7 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Trailing Arm with 18 in. (45.7 cm) Travel
- Shock Absorbers: FOX 2.5 PODIUM QS3 with Compression Adjustment (Front) FOX 2.5 PODIUM QS3 with Compression Adjustment and Bottom-Out Control (Rear)
- Brake System: Dual Piston Front Calipers and Single Piston Rear Calipers
- Front Tires: 30 x 10 x 15 in. CST Behemoth Tires
- Rear Tires: 30 x 10 x 15 in. CST Behemoth Tires
- Wheels: 15 in Aluminum KMC Wheels
- Overall Length: 136 in. (345.4 cm)
- Overall Width: 64 in. (162.6 cm)
- Overall Height: 67.5 in. (171.5 cm) w/o roof | 68 in. (172.7 cm) w/ roof
- Overall Weight: 1,816 lb. (823.7 kg) (Dry) | 1,868 lb. (847.3 kg) (Curb)
- Wheelbase: 95 in. (241.3 cm)
- Ground Clearance: 14 in. (35.6 cm)
- Fuel Capacity: 10 gal. (37.9 L)
- Bed Dimensions: 34 x 32 x 9 in. (86.4 x 81.3 x 22.9 cm)
- Frame: Structurally Welded High Strength Steel
- Optional Colors: Horizon Blue
- Instrumentation: Dual Screen LCD Gauge with Seatbelt Indicator, High Beam Indicator, Oil Pressure Indicator, Coolant Temp. Warning Light, Check Engine Light, Engine Hour Meter, Odometer & Trip Meter, Clock, Gear Position, Diagnostics
- Alternator (Electrical Charging System): 470 Watt Stator and 65 Amp Alternator
- Accessory Connection System: Pre-Wired Connections for up to 8 Accessories (4 Switch & 4 Key-on)
- Lighting: Low/High Beam Halogen Headlights with LED Accent
- Seating: Stitched, Two-Tone, Contoured Bucket Seats
- Storage Components: Cargo Bed, Glove Box, Cup Holders (2)
- Safety: 3-Point Seat Belts (4-Point and Click-6 Ready), Seat Belt Rev Limiter, Standard Full Doors, Race-Inspired ROPS with Front and Rear Intrusion Bars, 2 Passenger Grab Handles, Headlights, Brake Lights
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Inline Triple Cylinder Dual Overhead Cam, Gas Engine
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Double A-Arm
- Front Brakes
- Dual Piston Front Calipers
- Front Tire
- 30 x 10 x 15 in. CST Behemoth Tires
- Rear Suspension
- Trailing Arm
- Rear Brakes
- Single Piston Rear Calipers
- Rear Tire
- 30 x 10 x 15 in. CST Behemoth Tires
- Dry Weight
- 1,816 lb. (823.7 kg)
- 95 in. (241.3 cm)
- Front Travel
- 18 in. (45.7 cm)
- Rear Travel
- 18 in. (45.7 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 14 in. (35.6 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal. (37.9 L)
- Box Capacity
- 300 lb. (136.1 kg)
- Drive System
- Electric 2/4WD with 4WD Lock
- Horizon Blue